Students with parents who are involved in their school
tend to have fewer behavioral problems and better academic performance,
and are more likely to complete high school
than students whose parents are not involved in their school.*
Benefits of membership include:
- Regular (almost always faster) updates regarding school activities and policies
- Networking with other parents
- Forums to raise school improvements as a collective voice for school leaders
- Ability to offer suggestions/opinions and vote on school activities and fundraising
- Coverage under our $1,000,000 insurance policy
- Membership to the MN-PTA and the National PTA
- Modeling leadership for your child(ren)
Join the DCS PTA today!
Submit the 2018-2019 DCS PTA Membership Form make checks payable to DCS PTA.
*Henderson, A. T., and Berla, N. A new generation of evidence: The family is critical to student achievement.